A Little Bit About Me...
I began my career in the field of education as a high school teacher. I worked in the classroom for seven years as a Marketing Education teacher/ DECA Advisor/ Work Based Learning Coordinator in the Henry County School System. I also worked in conjunction with the Henry County School System and Tennessee Department of Vocational Rehabilitation as a "School to Work" Case Manager.
My experience, in addition to serving as a Marketing instructor, also includes the following:
- Henry County Adult Basic Education Program (2004 - 2005) - Computer Literacy Instructor
- University of Memphis (2005 - 2010) - Academic Technology Consultant
- Memphis Academy of Science and Engineering (2010 - 2012) - Director of Instructional Technology
- University of Memphis College of Education / IDT (2011 - Present) - Adjunct Faculty
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center (2012 - 2016) - (Faculty Development / Instructional Design / Instructional Technology / Online Teaching)
- Pellissippi State Community College (2016 - Present) - Director of Educational Technology Services
A native of Paris, TN, I received my BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from the University of Tennessee at Martin and my Master's in Instruction and Curriculum Leadership with an emphasis in Instructional Design and Technology at the University of Memphis.